Similar models with different features.
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
MSRP USD $19.90
MSRP CAD $29.99
MSRP EUR €21.90
MSRP GBP £19.99
Smart 2400mA USB charger, with standby mode & vehicle battery monitor.
CHARGE CONNECTOR (INPUT): 2-pin SAE
CHARGE CONNECTOR (OUTPUT): 1x USB
CHARGING AMPS: 2400mA @5V
OPERATION: fully automatic
- Smart stand-by mode: USB output turns off 1 hour after engine stopped or immediately if voltage reduces below 12.4V.
- 2 LED battery monitor (when USB output off) – battery status is displayed every 5 seconds.
- Short circuit, overheat, over-voltage protection.
INPUT: Vehicle 12V system with 12V lead-acid or 12.8V lithium battery.
- USB ON – 13.3V to 18V – unlimited USB output, USB LED on. Delivers USB power when vehicle engine is charging battery.
- USB 1 HOUR – 12.4V to 13.3V – 1 hour USB output, USB LED on. Go to standby mode after 1 hour or voltage < 12.4V.
- STANDBY MODE – Monitoring voltage, turns back on if vehicle battery voltage increases above 13.3V.
- AGM / LFP MONITOR – LED blink every 5 seconds if battery charge ≥ 50% , sufficient to start vehicle engine.
- LED LFP: 13.1V to 13.3V.
- LED AGM: 12.4V to 13.1V.
- NO LED < 12.4V.
- OFF ≤ 9V
STYLE: Fully enclosed electronic circuitry with multiple LEDs, unique seal and cap design for USB socket ; use any USB cable, seals when inserted.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty
Click on the image to see product page.
|VERSION of O-100||Version 1||Version 2||Version 3
|Ideal for vehicle battery type||12V AGM, GEL, STD lead-acid.||12V AGM, GEL, STD lead-acid.||12.8V LiFePO4.
12V AGM, GEL, STD lead-acid.
|Voltage level that trigger stand-by countdown timer (engine OFF / vehicle charge voltage too low)||13V||13.3V
|Time before going to stand-by (engine OFF, USB charge ON)||3 hours||1 hour
|Low voltage over-ride (will force stand-by mode / turn off immediately)||< 12.3V||< 12.3V|
|Stand-by / battery monitor mode (LED flash every 5 seconds)||LED2 (blue) 12.4V – 13V|
LED1 (red) < 12.4V
NO LED ≤ 9V
|LED ‘LFP’ 13.1V – 13.3V
LED ‘AGM’ 12.4V – 13.1V
|Voltage when USB ON after standby (engine ON, vehicle battery charging, USB turns ON)||≥ 12.4V||≥ 13V||≥ 13.3V